Thursday, November 20, 2014

My First Trade!

  Opening an account with OptionsXpress, seemed, at the time, to be the better deal. The commissions were decently low ($8.95 per trade, unlimited shares) and did not have a requirement for big money to open the account, like most other brokers do. The platform is very user friendly and they provide a lot of training videos to go along with the many tools. I started this account with a sad $100 deposit. It was all I could afford with my financial responsibilities.

  I had watched several of Timothy Sykes' training videos and learned how to search the news and sort through the nonsense to find the note worth stock picks and research them for more details as to stock volatility and playability. I also searched around forums and chat rooms to see what other people were talking about to gauge the hype on current trends.

  My first trade was on $DRIO$. I went in with high hope of investing $100 and coming out with $1,000,000! Nah, just messing, but I was hoping to make more than the combined commissions at least. A few buck profit on the first few is always nice! I entered the stock 926 shares @ $0.1065/share and sold six days later @ $0.18/share netting a nice 69% profit. First try and up $68...it might be small, but it still feels good!



For those without extra money to invest, click the link below and try this out to slowly make some capital instead of risking your regular money up front.

No comments:

Post a Comment