Thursday, November 20, 2014

About me

All of my previous trade can be viewed on by >>clicking here<<

If you wish to learn from some of the top Gurus, then check out these offers.

Other training information can be found [HERE]

More info will be posted regularly....but if I get busy with other stuff...my bad!

Kind Regards,

Tony
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  My beginnings are a humble as any other average Joe. I spent 10 years in the military, got injured and separated. I got a job that pays ok, but I know that there is more to my life than just making enough to survive. I transitioned from fixing Jet Engine to fixing award recommendation for the Army. I spent two years on a jam packed, expedited, extreme Bachelor Degree program for IT with a minor in Business Administration.

  I am a dedicated person, also considered to be a "mad man" of sort, when it comes to learning. I have a knack for understanding concepts and patterns, so it is logical to me to try and apply my "super power" towards the stock market. After I am extremely better, I plan on opening a Hedge Fund for Veterans and Disabled people. I also wish to teach marketable skills to the homeless or those that have lost their jobs, to get them back on their feet.

  These project require money to start, so that is why I will be hitting my stock training harder than I did my school. If I can get 4 years of school done in two, while working full time, along with having a wife and child, I can do just about anything...and so can anyone else with the drive to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment